Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby Grace has Arrived!

Grace Virginia Peacock was born at 5:05pm on Saturday 6-7-08!! She weighed in at 9lbs 3oz and 21 inches long. She has lots of hair and lots of cuteness :)
We came home from the hospital Monday afternoon and everyone is getting to know eachother. Gracie has some jaundice (like Alex and Sage had) but it seems to be minor. She'll be going to her first doctor's appointment this afternoon to see if the jaundice is getting better. :)
More to come on baby Grace. Thanks to our family and friends for all their love and support!!

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a chub! Congrats! She is a cutie! Can't wait for more pics!

it's just lisa said...

So very cute! Glad to hear everything went well. -lisa

Kim said...

Oh congrats!!! That's how much Seth weighed too. I love big babies, they are so much fun!!! Hope everyone adjusts well!
As for the jaundice, totally normal for breastfed babies, nurse her lots, give her plenty of time in the sun (through the window, in only her diaper) and that will help a ton!
Again, congrats!!!

Our Comfy~ Cozy Life!!!! said...

She is breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for your family...congrats!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!!! Congrats my dear!! I can't wait to hold her!

Mandi said...

She is so cute I can't wait to see her again! Mom looks beautiful too...you need some pics of you and the girl on here :)

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

OH what a precious baby!!!!

nikki said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and Grace is my favorite name. Unfortunately, I can't really call any of my daughters Grace because it might be kind of weird for them to be a Grace Kelly :) I will use it as a middle name though. Lots of love!