Sunday, October 07, 2007

Waiting on the World to Change

Since you all know I'm obsessed (haha) with John Mayer, I thought I'd share these videos with you.
The first is done in Sign Language. I've always loved sign and have been really interested in it...it all goes back to a talent show I watched once when I was young and there was a girl in a white dress and she signed to one of James Taylor's songs (You've got a Friend, I think it was). Anyway, random memories are fun. haha. The second video is one I just came across and I was impressed with it too. There has been a lot of hype about JM's song, Waiting... and how he must be telling people to just wait and not do anything to change the problems in the world. I don't feel like that's what he's saying at all...hold it right there!!, I'm not looking to debate. ;) So, the second one was done by a church in Naperville, Illinois and it's a nice message.
ta ta for now! ;)

I enjoyed both of these videos. I hope you do too.







1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Loved them both! Thanks for sharing!